Vitamix Turboblend 4500 Countertop Blender with 2+ HP Motor – I was impressed by the quality of this, especially for the low price.
When you search for good smoothie blenders reviews, this Vitamix Turboblend 4500 Countertop Blender with 2+ HP Motor is the best product deals on the web i have searched. Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. The product are in special edition of the company in order to increase their customers. Here are the product which you are looking for, are now sold very well with a cheap promotion price. Don’t miss this opportunity – it may never come again.
- 2-speed blender with thermally protected 2+ peak horsepower motor
- Stainless-steel enclosed blade assembly with sealed ball bearings
- Clear 64-ounce non-toxic polycarbonate container; locking lid and plunger
- Easy-to-clean front panel; full-color recipe book included
- Measures 7-1/4 by 8-3/4 by 20 inches; 5-year limited warranty
I’m having a surprise!
*Limited time only!*
Product Code: B0018QOG6O
List Price: $
Special Offers: View product »
Most Recent Reviews:
Find out more
Who are the target markets of the Vitamix Turboblend 4500 Countertop Blender with 2+ HP Motor?
It’s not a blender – it’s a Vitamix. The Vitamix TurboBlend 4500 is designed to render the full bioavailability of whole foods such as apples, strawberries, greens and more. This includes the leaves, peel, stem – where you find all the valuable fiber. The TurboBlend 4500 breaks down whole foods, releasing phytonutrients that help build the immune system, fight disease and improve overall health. The super-efficient 2-peak horsepower motor runs substantially cooler when mixing thicker ingredients… Here is full information about this product
Compare with similar items
Cheap Professional Commercial Blender Coolife with 68oz BPA-Free FDA Tritan jar Smoothie blender 30,000 RPM make cell broken nutrition fruit Juice, 1500W Electric High-Speed Mixer for Ice Shakes SmoothiesPrice: $ 148.99
Once the customer compared the two products, you choice was easy. I have similar products in stock. Are you interested in them? You had like to see some products?
Find out where to buy the best smoothie blenders
Vitamix Turboblend 4500 Countertop Blender with 2+ HP Motor
Customer rating: 4/5 stars ★★★★☆
Discount: updating... save off your order + Free Shipping
Availability: New, original packaging – In stock
Sold by and Shipping: Check store below »
Help you save money when you shop online
( Wednesday, September 19, 2018 ) » Buy It Now
“The condition of the Vitamix Turboblend 4500 Countertop Blender with 2+ HP Motor you buy and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the Amazon A-to-z Guarantee.”
I have found most affordable price of Vitamix Turboblend 4500 Countertop Blender with 2+ HP Motor from Amazon store. It offers fast and free shipping. Best smoothie blenders for sale will be limited stock of certain product and discount only for limited time, so do order now to get the best deals. Before you buy, check to see if a product is available online at store, read and compare experiences customers have had with smoothie blenders below.
Buy from Amazon.com
Ratings & reviews about the best smoothie blenders
All the latest best smoothie blenders reviews consumer reports are written by real customers on websites. You should read more consumer reviews and answered questions about Vitamix Turboblend 4500 Countertop Blender with 2+ HP Motor below.
Now, of course on craigslist and eBay I found cheaper prices on Vitamix blenders, but for an unused, incredibly-powerful blender with a 5-year warranty (I think for a bit extra it can even be upped to 7) this price was the best.
I will now lay out the pros and cons, the latter of which are few.
- The tamper. Whoever designed this tamper deserves a lifetime of happiness. Why don't ALL blenders come with a tamper? Seriously, my old Cuisinart's performance would have improved GREATLY had it come with a tamper. Instead, I'd have to blend on the highest setting and then turn it off, move stuff around with a spoon, and go again. The tamper greatly reduces blending time.
- You can make really, really thick things with this blender. I'm not one for watery smoothies - spoonable ones are best. I now make fruit smoothies so thick I just call them sorbets. You can also make nut butters, ice creams and when it becomes cooler out I'll be making some nice and thick soups in this.
- Things that normal blenders can't handle really do get obliterated in this. I don't like to blend for very long (long being over thirty seconds, haha) so sometimes things like raspberry and strawberry seeds won't get completely ground up, but if you were more patient they certainly would disappear (it's also much easier for the machine to grind them if the concoction is less thick). I absolutely LOVE that I can hide whole, raw carrots (no peeling or snipping off ends required) in my strawberry sorbets without affecting flavor or texture. When I'm in the mood for a more watery smoothie, I'll even add a whole cucumber to it (the taste might take some getting used to; I add some lemon juice to help with this, so it tastes like a lemon-berry smoothie).
- Clean up, as I was pleasantly surprised to find, is a breeze. If you just blend the dirty container in some hot water (sometimes I don't even bother with soap if it was just some fruit, veggies and water), it will be like brand-new. If you wait a while to clean it so that a simple rinse doesn't work, it's still not difficult to do. Just blend some hot water in it, let it sit for a few minutes with the top on so dried-on bits will absorb the water, pour the dirty water out, rinse it out, and take a clean cloth/paper towel/napkin and wipe off anything that didn't come off on its own (it won't take much effort). Give a final rinse and let it dry. Do occasionally give it a proper wash with soap and water in the sink, but it's not necessary most of the time.
- It works just as well as a food processor, perhaps even better because it makes it much smoother than a processor will.
- The top fits INTO the vessel, not ON it. This greatly reduces splashes and drips, as even if some liquid DOES get through the seal that the almost-airtight top creates, it will stay in the lip of the vessel and not go dripping down the sides.
- Although the price seems steep, I truly believe that it is cost-efficient, especially given how much I use it.
- You don't have to worry about burning out the motor, because it will turn itself off if it starts to get too stressed/overheated. This has only happened to me once, and it had been running for quite a while.
- The "kickstart" can be a little harsh, even on the lowest setting. I understand that on Vitamix machines with more than 2 speeds, you can start it at an even lower setting, so the splash isn't as bad, but that's the only upside I see to those much more expensive machines - two speeds has worked fine for me. I don't mind it too much, but if you're using the tamper, you want to make sure that you press the tamper down, sealing the hole that it fits through, as you start the machine, otherwise you could end up with a mess on your hands if it splashes upon start-up.
- Grinding nut butters out of just whole nuts is really, really hard. I don't like to add oil to my nut butters, and water doesn't help at all. Even if I roast them beforehand to get the oils working, it just doesn't comply. To fix this I just buy salt-and-sugar-free almond butter (super cheap at Trader Joe's), add the whole container to the Vitamix, then add salt and loads of roasted nuts and seeds, like almonds, sunflower seeds, pepitas, walnuts, et cetera. It blends beautifully this way, so it's not a huge problem, but it is very difficult to manage otherwise. The few times I've strayed from the method have been unproductive.
That being said, grinding shredded coconut to make coconut butter is a BREEZE and it produces very smooth results that I haven't been able to get in the food processor.
- If you're making a thick, perhaps sticky product, like nut butter, and are trying to get it all out, it can take some effort. I usually remedy this by making something that will go well with what I've just made, like a smoothie. If not, you can just blend it with water and it'll go away; I just dislike that it can produce waste if you don't feel like eating something afterward to use up the stuff stuck in the container.
- The sound is a bit loud and bothersome, but thankfully it blends so quickly that you don't need to be subjected to the sound for very long.
- It's not sentient, which makes getting married to it really difficult.”
Customer Questions & Answers
Customer questions & answers allows you to connect with other customers to ask or answer questions about products. You can ask questions about a product or use your own expertise to answer other customers’ questions. Will you read it?
If you can’t see all comments, click here to read full customer reviews on Vitamix Turboblend 4500 Countertop Blender with 2+ HP Motor at Amazon.com
Discount Finder: Coupon Codes And Special Offers
Amazon often offers 75% and better discounts, yet it directs people to other, higher profit margin products instead. There's a geeky way to manipulate Amazon's web links to display all heavily-reduced bargains. All you need to do is fiddle with Amazon web addresses to bring up lists of knock-down prices. The problem is these are a faff to make yourself. So I built the Amazon Hidden Discount Finder tool (below). It creates your own bespoke pages in seconds, where you choose the discount and department.