Panasonic SR-G06FG Automatic 3.3 Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker (Silver) – I was impressed by the quality of this, especially for the low price.
- Make up to 3 Cups of uncooked rice with One-step Automatic cooking and shutoff, Just press the button and ready to go,
- See-thru glass lid for easy viewing, Non-stick coated Aluminum Pan, 310 Watts of Power Consumption
- This model is not recommended for Brown Rice and it is recommended to clean rice before cooking in a separate pan and not in included pan
- Accessories include: Measuring Cup and Rice Scoop, Multi-Lingual (English, French, Spanish, Korean, Chinese) Operating Instruction Manual
- Measures: 9 5/8″ (W) x 7 3/4″ (D) x 8 1/4″ (H), 2.6 lbs, Silver
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
I’m having a surprise!
*Limited time only!*
Product Code: B0009E3F68
List Price: $ 32.99
You Save: $-0
Special Offers: View product »
Most Recent Reviews:
Find out more
Who are the target markets of the Panasonic SR-G06FG Automatic 3.3 Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker (Silver)?
Automatic Rice Cooker Conquer a variety of culinary endeavors with help from Panasonic’s automatic rice cooker. Create light, fluffy, restaurant-quality rice–perfect for side dishes or stir-fries. Or make sticky rice for rolling sushi, Spanish rice for enchilada night, or hearty wild rice to add to a tossed green salad–or even creamy rice pudding with cinnamon sprinkled on top for dessert. The small electric appliance takes care of cooking the rice, so that busy moms and dads can focus on gett… You want to know more about this product?
Compare with similar items
How do you compare with the rest of the market on this product? You had like to see some products?
How to buy the best rice cooker
Panasonic SR-G06FG Automatic 3.3 Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker (Silver)
Customer rating: 4/5 stars ★★★★☆
List Price: 32.99
Discount: -1% save $-0 off your order + Free Shipping
Availability: New, original packaging – In stock
Sold by and Shipping: Check store below »
Help you save money when you shop online
( Sunday, September 23, 2018 ) » Buy It Now
“The condition of the Panasonic SR-G06FG Automatic 3.3 Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker (Silver) you buy and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the Amazon A-to-z Guarantee.”
I have found most affordable price of Panasonic SR-G06FG Automatic 3.3 Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker (Silver) from Amazon store. It offers fast and free shipping. Best rice cooker for sale will be limited stock of certain product and discount only for limited time, so do order now to get the best deals. Before you buy, check to see if a product is available online at store, read and compare experiences customers have had with rice cooker below.
Buy from Amazon.com
Ratings & reviews about the best rice cooker
All the latest best rice cooker reviews consumer reports are written by real customers on websites. You should read more consumer reviews and answered questions about Panasonic SR-G06FG Automatic 3.3 Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker (Silver) below.
I noticed that the people who are complaining about it aren't following the instructions.
You put the WATER in first, up to the appropriate line, and THEN add the rice,.
If you put the dry rice in first and THEN add the water up to the line, you are now using FAR too little water.
If you don't understand this, just keep it simple. Put the WATER in first up to line number 1,2, or 3 (depending on how many cups of rice you are going to make, and THEN add the corresponding amount of dry rice to the water. 1,2 or 3 cups of rice. (measuring cup that comes with the cooker),.
WATER FIRST, RICE SECOND and you will have perfect rice.
CLEANING. Do NOT use ANY form of abrasive when cleaning. I use a soft sponge with water and dish washing detergent and the non stick surface is still perfect.
Do NOT use abrasives and do NOT put into the dishwasher. (Dishwashing detergent is way too strong and will ruin the finish)”
Panasonic vs Aroma:
- Speed: this was a major factor for me. The Panasonic was almost twice as fast.
- Cleaning: also a major factor for me. Both are nonstick. I don’t trust any nonstick in the dishwasher. The Panasonic is far easier to clean. The Aroma always had some questionable murky fluid trapped in the lid that was hard to get out.
- Extra features: The Aroma also works as a small steamer.
- Rice: both made excellent rice. The Panasonic will sometimes give me too much browning when I use store mixes. This never happened with the Aroma, but it is not a big issue for me.
If you want a fast, inexpensive, reliable, easy to clean rice cooker get the Panasonic. If you want some extra features, don’t mind waiting and some extra clean up the Aroma is a good alternative.”
Customer Questions & Answers
Customer questions & answers allows you to connect with other customers to ask or answer questions about products. You can ask questions about a product or use your own expertise to answer other customers’ questions. Will you read it?
If you can’t see all comments, click here to read full customer reviews on Panasonic SR-G06FG Automatic 3.3 Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker (Silver) at Amazon.com
Discount Finder: Coupon Codes And Special Offers
Amazon often offers 75% and better discounts, yet it directs people to other, higher profit margin products instead. There's a geeky way to manipulate Amazon's web links to display all heavily-reduced bargains. All you need to do is fiddle with Amazon web addresses to bring up lists of knock-down prices. The problem is these are a faff to make yourself. So I built the Amazon Hidden Discount Finder tool (below). It creates your own bespoke pages in seconds, where you choose the discount and department.